Catching up on some recent submits… Bosque is a multidisciplinary shop out of Buenos Aires.
Fantastic, clean work from Sara Elizabeth Berks. Thanks for the link!
Josh Clancy (Toothjuice) and I are curating a series of mixes/podcasts made of all sorts of weird tunes we like working to. This mix will be featured on Damien Correll‘s Heard and Not Seen site as well. You’ll see he takes the music and the cover art very seriously. Hope you enjoy!
1. Bruce Haack – Word
2. Challenge – Thirst
3. Jive Rhythm Trax – 112 BPM
4. Material – Ciquri
5. Erobique – Endorphinmachine
6. Dirty Soundsystem – Brain of Oskar Panizza (Pilooski Edit)
7. Soldout – The Shape Of
8. Hundarna Fran Soder – 10500 BC
9. Jungle Sound FX
10. Milton Jackson – Backwards Disco
11. Remote – Hardstick (La Horse Remix)
12. Modeselektor – Suckerpin (Feadz Remix)
13. Bernard Fevre – Cosmic Rays
14. Eine Kleine Nacht Musik – Besuchen Sie Mich Einmal
15. Proroky – Back to the Burner
16. Ali Renault – Cuffs
17. Inner City – Big Fun (Simian Mobile Disco Remix)
18. Bruce Haack – Word
19. DJ Hell – The Angst
Antenna (ARF) was around before the Age of FFFFOUNDs, consistently posting interesting objects, articles, quotes, and other visual stimuli in an uncanny, detailed manner. Needless to say, it’s good to see they’re back up and running again.
Honey & Bloom started by Becky Hui Chan, San Francisco. Gorgeous patterns and typography.